Thursday, February 17, 2011

2/17/2011 - " All That Is Human Must Retrograde, If It Does Not Advance."

    Hello again for another progression Blog. I would like to state how the writer is back on duty again after a two day break. He will be working hard on it for the week until the weekend. The Storyboard will be completed sometime soon in late February of early March.

    Also in other news, after a little problem the writer went through. He injured his shoulder pretty bad again. (This isn't the first time he has done it.) But he will still work hard on the project non the least and progress forth with the story. Michael also states that when the Storyboard is done, he is going to collaborate with Chad and start working on the Script as soon as possible.

    Well that is all I am going to update now since my back is still in pain. (This is Michael who is posting.) So I am going to get some rest and relax my back. I will be back for more updates in the future! Kudos everyone!

-inAzure

No comments:

Post a Comment